Advance Feature News Story


Advance Feature News Story

    The story for my group's news story was about Mr. Johns the web teacher. The process to making the project was to first find an interviewee. We eventually decided on Mr. Johns. Once we decided we went to go ask him. He agreed to the interview and after multiple plans being ruined by one thing or another we got b-roll. After that we sat down with Mr. Johns. We asked the questions and finished the interview to go start editing. My role was the director and managing the interview, so I asked the questions. I approached the project differently by trying to get it done faster so I wouldn't have to cram the last minute. Next time i would make sure everything on the camera is working and double check it. I will use my knowledge from this experience to make sure everything works and goes smoothly. 

Comments

Popular Posts