Web Semester Reflection


Web Reflection

          My biggest challenge this semester was getting everything to work how I wanted to without breaking something else. My favorite project was definitely the first few because they were what ever we wanted and interesting to start learning everything about HTML. I believe my greatest strength in web design is my vision to make something creative and plan it all out in my head. My greatest weakness is probably managing my files. My knowledge of web design has definitely improved the most out of everything this semester. I still need to work on the more advanced features of HTMl and putting them all together. I would not change anything about the class because it was really easy to understand and jump into HTML with a gradual slope to the harder stuff, but it always felt like I could do it and that I was at that level to accomplish my tasks.

Comments

Popular Posts