Video Semester Reflection


Video Reflection

       This semester of video was great and fun. I had fun doing the projects about convergence media. I am even more excited about entertainment next semester. I can not wait to see the finished project for ONW Now and see everyone else's videos come into one masterpiece. 

      My greatest strength in film is going out and getting things done for the footage. My greatest weakness would probably be that I am not focused all the time, but can easily get focused. My favorite project this semester was the procedures activity because I had the most fun filming it. 

     My biggest challenge this semester was when no audio was recorded for our interview with Mr. Johns. To overcome this challenge we had to completely voice it over and make it more like a documentary. My skill that has improved the most over this semester is working with the camera and finding good angles.

   

Procedures Video



The project was on procedures and this one was on how to enter late. If I had too change something it would probably be shooting the video less. We had to do to many reshoots during filming because we couldn't get a lot of it done in one day. I learned how to better handle a camera along the way. I changed the edits and made transitions more smooth like my feed back said. I really like this project as stated above.

Interview


The project was an interview about Josh Burton and his soccer. It took about two weeks to finish. Some of the challenges we faced were some camera issues and formatting SD cards. I did learn how to properly format SD cards. Some feedback was that the audio was off from the actual video. I tried to synchronize the audio to change. I did like this interview quite a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts