Video Blog Post


     The Short Film project was very fun and I throughly enjoyed it. The short film project took about two weeks to fully complete. A challenge we faced was absences and my being sick for almost a week. I learned how to write a script. Some feedback that was given was to cut sooner. I changed the final scene at the end where I am putting my sunglasses on, that was last minute addition thanks to me. My overall opinion was very good for video and it was very fun. I used my time in class effectively and in my free time I helped others stay out of the way of people working. My strength as an employee is when I work I work very hard. I need to improve my focus.

    One valuable thing I learned in Video this year was how to use new equipment and master it. I learned it through hands on experiment. It is important to the learning process and learning new skills. I faced many challenges like technical issues, but I quickly overcame them. My greatest strength was working cooperatively, my greatest weakness is working alone, but I have improved this through practice. I faced a few challenges not getting distracted, but was able to complete everything. I am going to use everything I have learned to continue to grow over the summer. I learned how to collaborate and plan effectively with my team. In the guarantee of Communication I learned to effectively communicate my plans and wishes for project, as well any needed help. I learned to manage my projects and get them turned in on time. I believe my leadership skills have excelled over the year, I have taken charge and effectively lead teams. E-Comm was very fun and I learned a lot of the year, I can not wait to continue next year.

Comments

Popular Posts