Google SketchUp House

This was a pleasant project we have been working on these past few weeks. We have been introduced to the pleasant Google SketchUp. Many architects use this program. We chose a house off a website and we built it. You need quite the high IQ to use this program, as you must have a basic understanding of geometry. Lucky for me I have geometry this year. It was very difficult for me because I could not get the measurements right. I did not like the program of Google SketchUp because it was not very user friendly and hard to control the camera. I chose a small house that wold be easy for me as I knew I was not good. It as a lot to do with lines and plains. Overall it was a good fun project that lasted all quarter, but was difficult the end. These are the seamless textures I used.
This is my wall texture.
This was for my roof.

Comments

Popular Posts